Chevrolet Repair/2006 Chevy SSR fuse block

Question
Hi me and you have been talking about the truck My question is fnally is they said the Fuse Block underhood on the truck is bad. They bypassed it and it ran fine. My question is how do you replace it and can you get a wire diagram for me. My email address is . I took the truck in to the dealer finally. So they ran a full diagnostic test on the truck for 100 dollars. They came back with the powertrain relay was bad and also the ECM. To replace that would be 1000 dollars. I was like no let me check around. They were selling us the relay for 10.50 dollars and the ECM for 500 that was remanufactured. Plus 500 dollars for the labor. So I bought the relay from them for 8.50 dollars. They said it was 10 in the service and another 2 to put it in so I was like you lied to me. So I looked online for the ECM I found one for 250 dollars brand new. So I had another dealer run it through their computer and they said it would work. So we bought it. I replaced everything. The dealer flashed it for 80 dollars. I talked them down from 100 dollars to 80 dollars. So I picked it up the oil light was on because they did not transfer everything over. So the truck was only getting 350 torque out of 400 torque. I have a factory tach. So I called them back and said it is not running right and I told them about the torque. He said you are only getting 350 out of 400 torque because the motor has 100,000 miles and the motor was old. I said no sir before it went down it was hitting all 400. I charged the battery for 30 minutes thinking the battery was low. So I tried starting it and it had the original problems. So I called them back the 2 guys were gone and I said it will not start and it has the original problem. They said we can have it towed back. I said no lets let it sit if it does not start then you can tow it. It started 3 hours later. The oil light and engine light and the loss of power light was on. So he said bring it in and we will look at it complementary. So 5 days passed the guy got mad at me and said it it starts. I said is the oil light and engine light on he said well yeah I said then it still is not right. He said you will need to pay another 100 for a diagnostic test. I said no sir this is your problem I replaced what you and your computer said. So I called my mom he was yelling at her so she said take it out for an hour if it does not have a problem we will pick it up. So they did that the truck came to a complete stop in the road on them. So they called a tow truck. When it got their the truck started and he drove it back. So they still said you need to pay. So I called GM and also better business buero. GM is still looking into it. They also worked on it after we told them not to and they said it is 600 dollars to get it back. I said no sir we told you to leave it alone. So the technician tells me you need to get your truck and never come back. So I called the owner she said He is allowed to say that. I said no he is not the owner of this dealer. I told her I was not paying. She said you got 24 hours to get your truck and get out and we will not charge you. She said you are not allowed to come back so I said ok I am calling GM and better business buero and letting them know this. I said I am not done with you yet. I said you cannot refuse service I will turn you in. So I am going to the courts tomorrow for smallclaims and telling them everything and showing them they did not fix the problem.

Answer
HI SEAN,  WELL,, SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE HAD ALOT OF FUN LATELY. WHAT ON THE FUSE BLOCK IS BAD ???
THIS HOLDS RELAYS AND FUSES,THATS ALL. IF THE CONNECTIONS ARE BURNED THEN I CAN SEE THAT..YOU WILL NOT NEED A DIAGRAM TO REPLACE THIS..JUST GET A NEW OR USED BOX. YOU WILL SEE THAT THERE ARE 2 SECTIONS TO THE FUSE BLOCK,LOWER SECTION IS WHERE THE WIRES ARE CONNECTED [WHICH YOU CAN KEEP WITHOUT REPLACING] AND THE UPPER SECTION IS WHERE THE FUSES AND RELAYS ARE PLUGGED INTO IT.THIS SECTION IS MORE THEN LIKELY THE PROBLEM..THIS IS NO BIG DEAL..I DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU ARE MEASURING TORQUE FROM THE TACH. THIS IS RPM'S >>> TORQUE IS MEASURED FROM HORSEPOWER ON A DYNO. SUCH AS 640 HP IS LIKE 620 FT LBS OF TORQUE !!!DO YOU MEAN RPM'S ???
I CAN NOT SAY I FULLY UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION..COULD YOU RE-DUE THIS IN A CONDENSED FORM AND I WILL GET INTO THIS WED AM. THANKS TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS