Chevrolet Repair/87 chevy blazor fuel relay

Question
I have a 87 Chevy Blazor 2.8 v6 I have replaced fuel pump,filter,fuel pump relay,fuel regulator,computer and just installed new distributor with everything new on it.When I turn the key on the relay doesnt kick in and the injectors wont spray.

Answer
HI TIMMY,ARE YOU SAYING WHEN YOU TURN THE KEY THE ENG WILL NOT CRANK ???? IF THE ENG WILL NOT CRANK OVER THE INJ'S WILL NOT SPRAY FUEL, THIS WILL JUST ENERGIZE THE FUEL PUMP, BUT WILL NOT PULSE THE INJ'S. THE INJ'S WILL SPRAY WHEN THE ENG IS CRANKING OVER ONLY...NEXT QUESTION IS HOW DO YOU KNOW THE FUEL PUMP RELAY IS NOT WORKING ?? SOMETIMES THE CLICK AS YOU SAY IS VERY FAINT..THIS WILL JUST FIRE UP THE PUMP FOR 3 SECONDS AND WHILE THE ENG IS CRANKING OVER AND THEN TURN IT SELF OFF AGAIN IF THE ENG DOES NOT RUN. CK TO SEE IF THE FUEL PUMP IS RUNNING WHEN YOU CRANK THE ENG OVER BY LOOKING AT THE INJ SPRAY. THE INJ'S AS I SAID SHOULD SPRAY WHEN THE ENG IS CRANKING OVER..NOT JUST WHEN THE KEY IS ON.THIS WILL TAKE 2 PEOPLE TO PERFORM.IF THE ENG IS CRANKING OVER AND NO FUEL YOU MAY HAVE WIRING PROBLEMS GOING BACK TO THE PUMP. YOU WILL NEED TO CK FOR 12 VOLTS TO THE GREY WIRE GOING INTO THE PUMP ITSELF AND ALSO CK THE BLACK WIRE FOR A GOOD GROUND CIRCUIT.. SO LET ME KNOW WHAT IS UP,,, AND GET BACK TO ME..GOOD LUCK,,,TOM..  

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS