Chevrolet Repair/No turn signals

Question
I have a 1996 Chevrolet Blazer

Just recently I have noticed that the blinker in my truck stopped working.  Neither side works.  I checked to see if I had turn signals on the outside of the cars and I don't!  I don't know where the stinking fuse box is to check if that is the problem.  Help me...I have a brother and father but they are too busy to help this girl out!

Thank you sooo much!

Answer
HI KATRINA,I WILL HELP YOU,,, YOU HAVE 2 FUSE BOXES,ONE IS UNDER THE HOOD ON THE DRIVERS SIDE,OPEN THE LID AND CK TO SEE IF THE TURN SIGNAL FUSE IS HERE LOOK UNDER THE COVER FOR LOCATION..THE OTHER FUSE BOX IS UNDER THE DASH LEFT SIDE BY LEG AREA OR IF NOT THERE CK THE LEFT SIDE OF DASH PAENL WHERE THE DOOR CLOSES..CK ALL THE FUSES HERE AS WELL.IF THIS IS NOT THE PROBLEM MAY HAVE A BAD TURN SIGNAL FLASHER.LET ME KNOW AND WE WILL GO ON FROM THERE...GOOD TOM....

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS