Chevrolet Repair/2000 silverado heating and a/c

Question
My blower selector works fine, the problem is it dosent blow hot or cold.

Answer
HI ERIC, I AM CONFUSED, DO YOU MEAN THAT THE BLOWER MOTOR WORKS OK BUT THERE IS NO AIR COMING FROM THE VENTS IN ANY POSITION ??? YOU SAY YOUR BLOWER SELECTOR WORKS,DO YOU MEAN THE DIAL WORKS OK AND NOTHING COMES OUT ??? IF THE BLOWER MOTOR WORKS OK IN LOW,MED AND HIGH BUT NO AIR COMES OUT OF THE VENTS OR HEATER THIS WOULD MORE THEN LIKELY BE FROM BLEND DOOR UNDER THE DASH THAT IS STUCK IN THE CLOSED POSITION NOT LETTING ANY AIR TO ENTER THE CABIN...IF THE BLOWER MOTOR DOES NOT WORK THIS COULD BE FROM MOTOR ITSELF IS BAD,BAD RELAY,BAD SWITCH,WIRING PROBLEM AND SO ON.CK ALL THE FUSES..THERE IS ALSO A MODULE THAT CONTROLS THIS..BUT FIRST YOU WOULD NEED TO CK FOR POWER ON THE PURPLE WIRE GOING TO THE BLOWR MOTOR ITSELF,IF THERE IS POWER AND GROUND THEN THE MOTOR IS BAD.IF NO POWER THEN CK THE ABOVE AS I MENTIONED. I HOPE I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION,IF NOT GET BACK TO ME..GOOD LUCK,,,TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS