Chevrolet Repair/2006 Chevy SSR fuse block

Question
Hi I have only one question left on this truck. You are probably tired of me asking questions on this truck. But I took my dads 2006 Chevy SSR out the other day. The dealer that had the truck said the fuse block underhood was bad. He took power from the computer connector and ran it into the fuse block. It corrected the problems. I got 400 torque back. If you remember I said I was only getting 350 out of 400 torque. I took the truck out turned it off and went to walgreens to get my prescription. It took 5 minutes to get to walgreens. Then it took me 10 minutes to get what I needed. I came back out started the truck it did fine. Then I drove it 5-10 minutes more to get to rite aid. it took 5 minutes for me to get what I needed. I came back out and tried to start the truck. It would not start. The engine cranked but did not start. The check engine light and loss of power light came on. The loss of power was most likely from me cranking it. That and the check engine light came on like it was doing before. It took 3 hours before it started. It had to cool down. My question is since the fuse block is bad would this cause the truck to do what it did even though it is bypassed. Thanks for any help and I wanted to Wish you a Merry Christmas.

Answer
MORN SEAN [JAMES BOND],HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU AND YOURS AS WELL..I WOULD THINK THAT IF THE PROBLEM REALLY WAS IN THE FUSE BOX THIS SHOULD OF TAKEN CARE OF YOUR PROBLEM WHEN BY PASSING IT...HOWEVER YOU MAY HAVE MORE THEN ONE THING GOING ON HERE..THE BY PASS MAY STILL BE OK FOR THAT ONE PROBLEM..BUT IF SOMETING WENT WRONG IN THE BYPASS CONNECTION THIS COULD BE WHAT CAUSED THE NO START..ALMOST LIKE WHAT IT WAS DOING IN THE PAST..ONCE IT GOT STARTED AND THE CK ENG LIGHT WAS ON WHEN RUNNING THERE IS GOING TO BE A STORED CODE IN THE PCM. CK THAT OUT FOR SURE. IF THE CK ENG LIGHT WAS OFF AFTER IT STARTED THEN CHANCES ARE THERE ARE NO STORED CODES..AS FAR AS THE CK ENG LIGHT GOING ON AND LOW POWER THIS WILL HAPPEN WHILE THE ENG CRANKS AND NO START..THIS IS NORMAL..LET ME KNOW IF THERE IS A NEW CODE IN THE SYSTEM..GOOD LUCK, TOM.

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS