Chevrolet Repair/88 to 90 chevy c 1500

Question
hi tom, i have a1990 chevy c 1500 2 wd with the 5.7 auto my problem is it wont start up theres times it will start and runs but when u give it gas it dies and wont start back up i replaced everything i can think of except the computor any help would be great

Answer
MORNG FRANK,WELL CAN YOU GIVE ME A IDEA IF YOU ARE GETTING FUEL AND SPARK.SOMETHING IS MISSING EITHER FUEL OR SPARK..CK FUEL PRESSURE SHOULD BE ABOUT 35 LBS. CK SPARK AT THE COIL AND GET BACK TO ME ON YOUR FINDINGS. THIS ALMOST SOUNDS LIKE A FUEL PRESSURE PROBLEM.IF YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO CK THE ABOVE  LET ME KNOW..GOOD LUCK TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS