Chevrolet Repair/p2270 p2271

Question
Hey Tom, thanks for your previous info.   Any idea what i could be looking for on my silverdo 5.3 that would be giving me these codes. P2270 p2271 fuel mix rich or lean. Funny thing in lieu of my p0449 code and this rich lean fuel code my cel was off this morning 24 degrees out.  Fitst time I've seen this.  Came back on after about 20 mins though. All 3 codes putting a big R sticker on my truck.  Thank for your previous expertise,  mike

Answer
HI MIKE,,I NEED TO KNOW THE YEAR OF YOUR TRUCK !!! ALSO YOU NEED TO BE READING THIS WITH A CORRECT SCAN TOOL NOT GENERIC..IF THIS DOES NOT HAVE GM SOFTWARE YOU MAYBE GETTING FALSE READ OUTS, WITH CODES #..WE RUN INTO THIS ALOT... LET ME KNOW TOM,, I THINK THIS WAS A 2008 YEAR ???

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS