Chevrolet Repair/PS to speedometer/speed sensor connection issue

Question
Speed sensor showing connecting point
Speed sensor showing c  
P.S. I think I misunderstood the situation: Since the messed-up connector seems to have two prongs, then I assume that THAT connector was what had been attached to the sensor and that the instrument cluster is probably connected okay.

Anyway, it seems that I need to find a connector to fit the sensor.

What I did tonight was to take a picture of the same type sensor (which I'd bought before realizing that the current in-vehicle sensor was disconnected and which I will probably return, as I haven't installed it as yet).  That picture shows the connecting point (the oval I'd mentioned before).  I took it at an angle so that it could be more readily discerned than if I'd taken the picture straight on.

Anyway, do you know where I can get wiring that will work for this, or where to get a connecting end for this?

Thanks again.

Answer
HI AGAIN GEORGE. MY FIRST ANSWER WILL ADDRESS THIS QUESTION..IF YOU CAN NOT FIND THE CORRECT CONNECTOR GET BACK TO ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU SOME #s TO CALL..YOU ARE PROBABLY CORRECT THE HARNESS GOING TO YOUR DASH ASSEMBLY IS MORE THEN LIKELY OK...LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES..TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS