Chevrolet Repair/wiper control selector

Question
Hi, I have a 1984 Blazer/Suburban, and my wiper selector is not functioning properly, it does intermediate, but when i try select lo and high, it clicks into place but the wipers stop, if i fiddle and hold it in between the clicks it starts working... can this unit be dissembled and fixed? if so how would one take it apart?

Answer
HI WAYNE,THE PTROBLEM WITH YOUR TRUCK IS A BAD WIPER SWITCH.I AM SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT THIS CAN'T BE TAKEN APART AND REPAIRED THIS WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED.IF YOU COULD TAKE IT APART THERE IS NO WAY TO REPLACE THE CONNTACTS INSIDE. MUCH FASTER AND CHEAPER TO BUY A NEW SWITCH....SORRY I COULD NOT HELP OUT MORE...GOOD LUCK,,TOM....

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS