Chevrolet Repair/2004 impala

Question
QUESTION: I have a 2004 Chevy Impala. I recently went off the road and down into an embankment full of snow. check engine light is now on, ABS light, traction control goes off, low tire pressure won't go off either. Any help?

ANSWER: HI HEATHER,,WELL THIS IS JUST A GUESS,BUT IF YOUR CAR WAS OK BEFORE GOING OFF THE ROAD, THE CK ENG LIGHT MAYBE ON BECAUSE IT RIPPED OFF THE WIRE TO THE OXYGEN SENSOR WHICH IS ON THE EXH SYSTEM. THIS IS THE LOWEST PART OF YOUR CAR..THE LOW PRESSURE LIGHT IS ON MORE THEN LIKELY BECAUSE OF A LOW TIRE,, THIS COULD OF HAPPENED WHEN A TIRE HIT SOMETHING SOLID CAUSING THE AIR TO LEAK OUT  AND THEN IT SELAED ITSELF AFTER THE HIT.[COMMON] HAVE YOU CHECKED THE TIRES WITH A GAUGE ??? THE ABS LIGHT AND TRACTION CONTROL IS ALL IN ONE SYSTEM..THE TRACTION CONTROL GETS ITS INFO FROM THE ABS SYSTEM [ANTI LOCK BRAKES] SO IF A WIRING HARNESS GOT RIPPED OFF ANY ONE OF THE WHEELS SPEED SENSOR OR ONE OF THE SENSORS WAS RIPPED OFF THIS WOULD ACCOUNT FOR THE THIS LIGHT BEING ON..I WOULD SUGGEST AS SOON AS YOU CAN TO GET THIS CAR LIFTED AT YOUR FAVORITE SHOP AND TELL THEM WHAT HAPPENED AND THEY WILL GIVE IT A GOOD LOOK OVER OR [UNDER I SHOULD SAY]..IF THEY DO NOT SEE ANYTHING THEY WILL NEED TO RUN A SCAN TEST WITH THERE COMPUTER..LET ME KNOW HOW THIS WORKS OUT FOR YOU OR IF YOU NEED MORE INFO..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM

QUESTION: the ABS light and traction control light 1 before the accident, and so was the low tire pressure and yes I checked all of a gauge. before the accident I only had 2 codes and they were for the both front wheel hub

Answer
HI HEATHER ,THAT WAS FAST,,,SO IF THERE WAS A CODE FOR THE BOTH FRON WHEEL HUB ASSEMBLIES THE SPEED SENSORS ARE BUILT INTO THE HUB. CHANGE THEM AT THIS WILL TAKE CARE OF THE ABS AND TRACTION CONTROL LIGHT...THE TIRE PRESSURE LIGHT IS ON THEN BECAUSE ONE OF THE TIRE MONITORS ARE BAD OR THE SYSTEM WILL NEED TO  BE RESET..HAVE THIS CHECKED WITH A SCAN TOOL FOR ANY CODES,, OR IF YOU HAVE YOUR CAR MANUAL FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AS TO HOW TO RESET YOUR TIRE MONITOR SYSTEM. IF IT WILL NOT LET YOU RESET IT. THIS WILL NEED TO BE SCANNED AT A SHOP. LET ME KNOW,,,TOM  

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS