Chevrolet Repair/2004 impala

Question
I have a 04 impala v6 that when you push on gas it stumbles. Also the check engine ligjt is on, the traction control and abs lights flash too. Code i got are c1222,c1225,c1232,c1245,c1248 and p0481.

Answer
MORNG HEATER,ALL OF THE C CODES ARE FOR ABS FAULTS AND COMMUNICATION FAULTS..GM HAS A TSB ABOUT THESE CODES: [TECH SERVICE BULLITIN] THERE IS A HARNESS THAT PASSES UNDER THE TRANSMISSION AND FRAME AREA AND THIS CAUSES CHAFING ON THE WIRES SHORTING THEM OUT..IF YOU CAN LOOK AT THIS HARNESS VERY CAREFUL YOU MAY SEE WHERE IT HAS RUBBED THROUGH THE HARNESS INTO THE WIRES..WE RAN INTO THIS ON 2 OTHER IMPALA'S THIS PAST MONTH..CK IT OUT AND LET ME KNOW..THE PO481 CODE IS FOR A FAULT IN THE COOLING FAN CIRCUIT.CK THE FUSES FOR THIS CIRCUIT MAKE SURE IT HAS NOT BLOWN,IF SO I SUSPECT THE FAN MOTOR IS SIEZING UP CAUSING FUSE TO BLOW..A FAULTY RELAY MAY ALSO CAUSE THIS NOT TO WORK. RELAY IS IN THE FUSE BOX UNDER HOOD.KEEP A EYE ON THE TEMP GAUGE IN YOUR CAR SO YOU DO NOT OVER HEAT IT..ONCE YOU GO OVER 30 MPH YOU ARE OK THE FANS DO NOT WORK AT THIS SPEED..THERE IS ENOUGH AIR PASSING THROUGH THE RADIATOR TO COOL IT DOWNN. WHEN YOU ARE AT A LIGHT OR TRAFFIC JAM THIS IS WHEN THE FANS WORK OR WHEN THE A/C IS ON..CK THIS OUT AND GET BACK TO ME..GOOD LUCK TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS