Chevrolet Repair/95 k1500 no fuel no spark

Question
QUESTION: hey i have a 95 k1500 with 305. i parked truck came out few days later tried to crank it and nothing no spark no fuel pump prime.
i can jump the relay and hear the fuel pump. replaced icm and tried another computer.

ANSWER: HI JERIMAH,,DUMB QUESTION,HAVE YOU CHECKED THE FUEL AND IGNITION RELAYS IN THE FUSE BOX ??? ALSO CHECK ALL THE FUSES AS WELL. IF ANY ARE BAD I SUSPECT A SHORT TO GROUND IN ELEC SYSTEM. FOR BOTH PROBLEMS TO HAPPEN THIS SOUNDS LIKE ELECTRICAL FAILURE IN THE FUSE BOX OR MAIN HARNESS. THE WORSE CASE IS A TOTAL FAILURE OF THE PCM [POWER CONTROL MODULE] IF YOU COULD CK THE ABOVE OUT AND GET BACK TO ME WITH YOUR FINDINGS EXCEPT THE PCM.. WE CAN GO ON FROM THERE..GOOD LUCK,, TOM

QUESTION: i have checked the fuel pump relay and all fuses none are bad. but i can jump out the relay and the pump will work. now i have a dumb question, since the tbi doesnt have crank sensor does the pickup coil tell the ecm to work and would it stop the fuel pump from priming. but i could see it having a ground issue like you said. i bought this truck it was running. i opened the hood to wash off the previos owners mud fun, pulled it around to back yard parked it and never would fire back up.

Answer
GM JERIMIAH, THE PICK UP COIL TELLS THE COIL WHEN TO FIRE. ITS JOB IS TO TELL THE SYSTEM WHERE THE SPARK SHOULD GO TO WHAT CYLINDER.THIS IS THE CRANK SENSOR. FOR THIS ENG NO TO HAVE FUEL AND SPARK THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BAD PCM OR WIRING TO THE PCM..IF THE IGN SYSTEM FAILS IT STILL WOULD HAVE A SIGNAL TO TURN THE FUEL PUMP ON FOR 3 TO 5 SECONDS OR WHILE CRANKING..ARE YOU ABSOLUTELY SURE THERE IS NO SIGNAL TO THE FUEL PUMP AT THE TANK ??? IF THERE IS NOT AND NO SPARK CK THE POWER CONTROL MODULE AND ALL WIRING TO IT..THE FACT THAT THIS GOT WET AND THEN IT DIED TELLS ME SOMETHING SHORTED OUT.YOU SAY THAT YOU REPLACED THE COMPUTER, WAS IT NEW OR USED AND MAKE SURE FOR THE SAME YEAR TRUCK.. .LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES,, AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,, TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS