Chevrolet Repair/cruise

Question
I was going down the hiway in cruise and suddenly it clicked off.
 I have a 1996 4.3 v6 engine.I have checked all the fuses and they are all good.
Whats wrong?
Thank you for your answer
         marvin

Answer
HI MARVIN,,WELL, THIS IS GOING TO TAKE SOME DIAGNOSTIC TIME TO FIND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE. POSSIBLE SERVO PROBLEM OR WIRING PROBLEM..JUST A QUESTION FOR YOU, IS THIS THE CRUISE CONTROL ON THE DRIVER SIDE SIGNAL STALK??? IF SO DEPENDING ON WHAT OPTION THIS HAS TRY TO WIGGLE THE STALK AND SEE IF THIS WORKS AND THEN STOPS WORKING WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE ROAD OVER 30 MPH..THE WIRES [3] GOING UP TO THIS STALK BREAKS FROM MOVING ALL THE TIME FROM LEFT AND RIGHT TURN SIGNALS..YOU COULD ALSO LOOK AT THE WIRES GOING TO THIS STALK BY THE SIGNAL LEVER AND SEE IF YOU SEE ANY BREAKS IN THEM. IF YOU DO SEE WHERE THE WIRES ARE BROKEN YOU CAN REPAIR IF YOU CHOOSE TO OR BUY A NEW HARNESS WITH NEW STALK.. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND,,, GOOD LUCK TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS