Chevrolet Repair/brain problem

Question
its me again, just found the pcm went out. how do I know if im getting the right one.

Answer
HI BRAD, WELL I WOULD NOT GET A USED ONE UNLESS YOU CK WITH YOUR DEALER FOR THE CORRECT VIN #s
IT WOULD INTERCHANGE WITH..YOU COULD GET ONE FROM THE PARTS STORE FOR THE YEAR AND MAKE OF YOUR CAR...DONT JUST GO TO THE JUNK YARD AND PICK ONE UP FROM THE SAME YEAR AND MAKE AS YOURS YOU WILL HAVE A 50 50 SHOT OF IT WORKING..IF IT WERE MINE I WOULD GET ONE FROM YOUR DEALER. THEY WILL ASK YOU FOR THE CARS VIN # FOR THE CORRECT MATCH...YOU DO KNOW THIS WILL NEED TO BE FLASHED TO YOUR CAR ??? [[RELEARNED]] USED OR NEW..THIS IS DONE WITH A GOOD SCAN TOOL WITH GM SOFTWARE..THIS IS A MUST !!!! I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS