Chevrolet Repair/Shaking in left front suspension Chevrolet Spark.

Question
I have a 2013 Chevrolet Spark LS with a manual transmission I just bought new. After about 2000 miles I started experiencing a "bumping" or "rumbling" in the front left suspension/drivetrain. It seems to increase with speed, and can be felt most prominently while turning and going over smooth pavement and turning the steering wheel slightly. I get it a lot when getting on and off ramps on the interstate. Do you possibly have any idea what it could be? Thanks a million!

Answer
HI JAMES,, WELL IF I READ THIS CORRECT THE BRAKES PLAY NO ROLE IN THIS...I WOULD GET ON A SMOOTH ROAD AT HIGHWAY SPEEDS GOING STRAIGHT NOW TURN TO THE LEFT AND THEN TO THE RIGHT SLIGHTLY  NOT HARD JUST GET THE CAR LEANING RIGHT AND LEFT,, IF THIS IS A FRONT WHEEL BEARING THE NOISE WILL GET LOUDER ONE WAY OR DECREASE ONE WAY.. I CALL THIS A ROARING SOUND...IF THIS HAPPENS BRING IT BACK TO THE DEALER AND TELL THEM TO REPLACE THE FAULTY FRONT WHEEL BEARING...IF THIS HAS NO CHANGE I WOULD CK THE BRAKES FOR ANY PROBLEMS.I WILL ALSO ASSUME THE STEERING WHEEL DOES NOT HAVE A SHAKE IN IT AT HIGH SPEEDS..IF SO THIS IS TIRE BALANCE PROBLEM OR A BENT FRONT WHEEL.LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS