Chevrolet Repair/Suburban Fuel Pump

Question
Okay my question is this I put in My 1996 Chevy Suburban 1500 a  new Fuel Pump and so far everything is great, however my concern is the pump in question is meant for a Chevy Suburban 2500 should I be concerned and expect to have to changed it at some point soon or leave it alone and don't pay any mind to it.

Answer
GOOD MORN CORY,THE ONLY DIFFERENCE I COULD THINK OF IS THAT THE 2500 FUEL PUMP [MAYBE] ABLE TO STEP UP THE VOLUME TO THE INJ'S.THE PRESSURE OUTPUT SHOULLD BE THE SAME...WHICH SHOULD NOT BE A PROBLEM BECAUSE THE INJ'S WILL ONLY PUT IN THE NEEDED FUEL. BUT LET SAY YOU WANTED TO INCREASE THE HORSEPOWER TO THIS ENGINE THE FUEL PUMP WOULD BE READY FOR THE MORE NEEDED FUEL...SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION I WOULD NOT WORRY ABOUT THIS...THIS WILL NOT HARM THE PUMP OR INJ'S. THE MAIN THING IS THAT IT FIT INTO THE SENDING UNIT..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS