Chevrolet Repair/1997 chevy 3500 trouble codes

Question
Hi Tom how are you? Well my dually 7.4L 2 wheel drive has been running great since last you helped me. Up untill yesterday I was in heavy freeway traffic for like 2 hours before making it home. So today I picked up a couple of buddies of mine and headed to work. On the way to work I kind of felt like my truck was running a bit sluggish a lil bit rough and didnt have that power from lets say a week ago. Checked everything under the hood oil water ext... Everything was exactly wer it is suppose to be. no overheating gauges all wer they have been. So I just did a obd2 code scan and 6 codes came up. The last time you helped me with codes and what they all wer related to Well you justb made it so easy to fix n my pronlems all went away. I once again need that expertise of yours to fix these new problems. So here are the codes P107 P0113 P0122 P0141 P0500 And this one again P1345 UNfortunetly moneys real tite being the holidays n all but thank god I have the rest of the week off work to try n fix these problems. I hope to here back from you You n yours have a very merry christmas thanks once again

Answer
HI FRANK, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU,,WOW THERE IS A LOT OF CODES HERE...WHICH COULD BE BROUGHT ON BY 1 OR 2 CODES..SO WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO IS CLEAR THE CODES AND DRIVE THIS UNTILL THE CK ENG LIGHT GOES ON AND THEN CK FOR CODES HOPEFULLY THERE WILL ONLY BE ONE OR TWO...THEN LOOK INTO THIS CODE..YOUR CODES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
PO113 INTAKE AIR TEMP CIRCUIT HIGH VOLTAGE..CK THE WIRING AND SENSOR IN THE INTAKE DUCT WORK
PO122 TP SENSOR CIRCUIT LOW VOLTGE.[THROTTLE POSISITION SENSOR]CK WIRING AND OR SENSOR
PO141 O2 SENSOR BANK 1 SENSOR 2 DOWN STREAM THIS IS THE SECOND O2 SENSOR ON BANK 2 LAZY OR WIRING PROBLEMS TO IT. FOR THESE ABOVE CODES I WOULD CHECK WIRING AND HARNESS TO THESE SENSORS.
PO500 VEH SPEED SENSOR CIRCUIT HIGH. WIRING HARNESS TO THE SENSOR LOCATED ON THE TRANSMISSION OR REAR AXLE. THIS TELLS THE COMPUTER HOW FAST THE CAR IS GOING..
PO1345 CRANK AND CAM CORRELATION PROBLEM..TIMING CHAIN IS STRETCHING OR CAM AND CRANK SENSOR NEED TO BE PHASED WITH A SCAN RELEARN TOOL..THIS PUTS THE CAM AND CRANK SENSORS TOGETHER [IN SINK....
I HOPE THIS GETS YOU GOING TO FIND THE PROBLEM...GOOD LUCK AND LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS..TOM.  

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS