Chevrolet Repair/Chev s10

Question
Hi tom. I'm working on an s10 that's not getting spark and fuel out the injectors. But it's getting pressure at the tbi

Answer
HI CHRIS, WELL THE FIRST THING I WOULD CK IS ALL OF THE FUSES..MAKE SURE THE FUEL/IGN FUSE IS OK...IT WOULD HELP IF I KNOW WHAT YEAR THIS IS.  BUT !!!!!!  SO MY NEXT AREA 0F CHECKING WOULD BE THE DISTRIBUTOR. SUCH AS PICK UP COIL MOUNTED AROUND THE DIST SHAFT UNDER THE ROTOR AND THE IGNTION MODULE.THIS IS UNDER THE DIST CAP IS WELL...CK THIS OUT AND LET ME KNOW..YOU SHOULD HAVE BATTERY VOLTAGE GOING TO THE PICK-UP COIL AND MODULE. IF SO YOU KNOW THE WIRING TO THIS IS OK...LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES.GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS