Chevrolet Repair/Multifuntion switch wiper/turn signal

Question
I am all the way down to the switch it self! I see no screws at all to remove this switch what so ever. Chevy Truck C1500 1993 4.6L engine old federal truck. It looks to be non-removable from what I can see.  Can you explain the procedure or where I can go to see the illustration on this issue? Thank you for your time.

Answer
HI FREDERICK, HAVE YOU REMOVED THE UPPER AND LOWER CLAM SHELL COVERS ??? THIS ARE UNDER THE STEERING WHEEL.. IF NOT YOU NEED TO REMOVE THEM TOP AND BOTTOM.ONCE OFF,, THERE WILL BE 2 SCREWS TOP AND BOTTOM THAT HOLD THE COMBO WIPER  AND SIGNAL SWITCH TO THE WHEEL HOUSING. REMOVE THE 2 SCREWS THAT HOLD THE SWITCH IN PLACE AND YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO REMOVE THE WIRING HARNESS PLUG CONNECTOR DOWN BY THE BASE OF THE STEERING COLUMN..I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS