Chevrolet Repair/Right headlight flickers from dim to bright

Question
I have a 1996 saturn that the right headlight flickers from dim to bright (normal) but it don't matter if on high or low beam. I've checked bulbs and they're good. Happens mostly driving on rough roads. I'm pretty sure it's a short but would like to have a starting point

Answer
GOOD MORN CHRIS, THIS IS A VERY COMMON PROBLEM. TURN YOUR HEADLIGHTS ON NOW REACH ON THE BACK SIDE OF THER BULB WHERE THE LIGHT HARNESS PLUG PLUGS ONTO THE HEADLIGHT AND WIGGLE THE SOCKET AROUND AND WATCH THE LIGHT TO SEE IF IT GOES TO DIM TO BRIGHT..IF SO THE SOCKET ASSEMMBLY IS BAD. IT IS LOOSING CONNECTION AT THE GROUND SIDE OF SOCKET..IF THIS IS THE PROBLEM GO TO LOCAL PART STORE AND GET A NEW PLUG HARNESS AND WIRE IT INTO THE LIGHT HARNESS AFTER CUTTING YOURS OUT..JUST MAKE SURE OF THE LOCATION OF THE WIRES AS TO NOT MIX THEM UP... LET MK KNOW HOW THIS GOES AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS