Chevrolet Repair/2010 chevrolet impala

Question
Im looking at purchasing a 2010 Chevrolet Impala LS.  The car is in great shape inside and out.  It was a lease car through PHH, a vehicle fleet management and lease service company.  The car has 121,000 miles on it.  All service was completed according to carfax.  Would you recommend this being a good car if all service has been completed on the car?  Im a little concerned that the mileage is so high but its a newer car.  Any advice you can give would be appreciated.

Answer
HI PENNY,WELL IF YOU FEEL THE CAR IS IN GOOD SHAPE AND CARFAX IS GOOD AND ALL MAINTENANCE RECORDS ARE UP TO DATE INCLUDING [TRANSMISSION SERVICE NEW OIL AND FILTER] AND MOST OF ALL PRICED RIGHT.. THEN CAR MAYBE GOOD AS LONG AS THEY ARE TAKING OFF SOME MONEY FOR THE MILES..BUT BE SURE BY HAVING YOUR FAVORITE SHOP LOOK AT THIS CAR UP IN THE AIR..TRUST YOUR MECHANIC ON THIS..HE MAY SEE THINGS UNDER THIS CAR THAT YOU CANT. IT WILL BE WORTH THE LIFT CHARGE YOUR SHOP CHARGES FOR THIS..HAVE THEM LOOK AT THE OIL CONDITION AS FAR AS HOW CLEAN THE OIL'S ARE...IF THEY LIKE IT AND PRICE IS GOOD GO FOR IT.IF THIS PLACE WILL NOT LET YOU TAKE THE CAR TO YOUR SHOP,,WALK AWAY FROM IT.. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE HAVE 3 CHEVY TOW TRUCKS WITH OVER 250,000 MILES ON THEM AND ARE GOING STRONG..BUT THESE ARE WELL MAINTAINED. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU, AND GOOD LUCK..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS