Chevrolet Repair/95 blazer 4.3 Vortec starting

Question
my 95 Blazer when it is warmed up shut it off it wont turn over good , its real sluggish and wont start. After it sets about an hour and completly cooled off it turns over just fine. I replaced the timming chain because it was real loose. The blazer is still doing the same thing, is there a way to reset the timing on it since there is no adjustment for the distributor or maybe needed to change the senser that goes into the timming chain cover im at a lost.

Answer
HI ELDON,WHEN YOU SAY IT WILL NOT TURN OVER GOOD,  DO YOU MEAN THE STARTER CRANKS SLOW..IF SO HAVE YOU CHECKED THE BATTERY ALL CONNECTIONS AND STARTER DRAW...A BAD OR LOOSE GROUND CABLE WILL CAUSE THIS,SLOW CRANK..THIS MAY ALSO HAVE A BAD STARTER. ARMATURE MAYBE GOING BAD. IF THE ENINGE TIMING WAS OFF [ADVANCED] THIS MUCH THE ENGINE WOULD PING REAL BAD ALL THE TIME. YOU SET THE TIMING MARKS UP CORRECT I WILL ASSUME....DOES THE ENG PING ??? IF NOT, I WOULD BE LOOKING INTO THE ELECTRICAL END OF THINGS.THE CRANK SENSOR THIS IS WHAT IS INSIDE THE COVER WOULD NOT CAUSE THIS,BUT IF IT WERE BAD THERE WOULD MORE THEN LIKELY HAVE A CODE FOR THIS.. THE CAM SENSOR IS IN THE DISTRIBUTOR.  
THERE IS A WAY TO SET THE TIMING WITH OUT A SCAN TOOL BUT I DO NOT FEEL THIS IS YOUR PROBLEM. YOU ARE CORRECT THERE IS NOT WAY TO TURN THE DIST TO SET THE TIMING IT IS SET BY THE PCM..IF YOU CK THE ABOVE AND STILL FEEL IT IS A TIMING PROBLEM I WILL SEND YOU INFO ON HOW TO SET THE IGN TIMING WITHOUT A SCAN TOOL.. IF I DID NOT ANSWER THIS QUESTION FULLY GET BACK TO ME WITH MORE INFO,,,TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS