Chevrolet Repair/auto repair

Question
i have a 1994 corvette it surges bad at low rpms if you try to hold it at 1000 rpms it goes up to 1300 and back down just steady up and down closed loop or open loop it idles ok until u give it a little gas worked on this for a mounth this is what iv done new tps,new opti-spark,plugs,wires,fule filter 02 sensors checked fule pressure checked egr no codes scanned with snap on scanner went through drive cycle i havent checked compression but its not like dead miss i have ran out of things to check

Answer
GOOD MORN BRYANT,,SOUNDS LIKE A BAD MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR TO ME !!! REMOVE THE WIRING HARNESS TO IT AND SEE IF THE CONDITION IMPROVES,,[WILL NOT BE PERFECT BUT SHOULD BE BETTER] IF BETTER TIME FOR NEW MAF..ALSO CK THE BACK SIDE OF THE THROTTLE PLATE,IF ALL CARBONED UP CLEAN IT WITH SOME CARB CLEANER AND A SOFT BRUSH AND YOUR FINGER...OE LAST THOUGHT,REMOVE THE EGR VALVE AND MAKE SURE THE PINTLE VALVE IS NOT STUCK OPEN. SOMETIMES THESE WILL NOT SET A CODE IF THE VALVE IS STICKING. THIS VALVE NEEDS TO BE CLOSED AT IDLE.THIS WILL ALSO CAUSE THIS PROBLEM.. LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES AND GET BACK TO ME EITHER WAY....TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS