Chevrolet Repair/CHEVY

Question
i put a 97 interior in my 88 chevy and now i would like to know how i make the 97 window switch and dooor panle wires work on the 88. can you tell me a way?

Answer
HI COTY BAILEY, WELL EVERYTHING IS DIFFERENT. THE 97 HAS A MODULE THAT CONTROLS THE INTERIOR LIGHTS AND DOOR LOCKS..YOU WILL NEED TO WIRE THE 97 INTO THE 88..ARE YOU ELECTRONICALY ABLE TO DO THIS ???? IF NOT THIS WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO DO AND IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DO SO THE MECHANIC THAT YOU CHOOSE TO DO SO WILL CHARGE YOU SOME TIME TO DO IT..IF YOU CAN GET THE WIRING HARNESS FROM THE 97 AND ALL THE SWITCHES THIS MAY HELP TO SPEED THINGS UP..NO EASY ANSWER FOR THIS,,SORRY. GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,, TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS