Chevrolet Repair/light bulb

Question
05 chevy malibu classic--- how to change lightbulb on gear shift so i know at night what gear im in drive reverse neutral etc....

Answer
GOOD MORNG KATHY,YOU WILL NEED TO REMOVE THE SCREWS THAT HOLD THE GEAR SHIFT COVER AROUND THE GEAR SHIFTER AND LIFT IT UP. YOU MAY NEED TO REMOVE SECTIONS OF THE CONSOLE TO GET AT THIS. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT OPTION THIS CAR HAS BUT THE PRETTY MUCH ALL COME OUT THE SAME WAY. THERE MAYBE SCREWS ON THE SIDE OF THE CONSOLE AS WELL JUST LOOK ALL AROUND THIS AREA.. ONCE THIS IS UP YOU WILL SEE A LIGHT BULB,THE NUMBER OF THE BULB IS 194 I THINK..JUST TURN THE BULB HOLDER COUNTER CLOCKWISE AND PULL IT OUT AND REPLACE WITH NEW BULB..HOPE THIS HELPS YOU, AND GOOD LUCK,,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS