Chevrolet Repair/engine swap

Question
i have a 1951 chevy truck half ton that has a 235 6cyl with a 4 spd manual trans,and i have a 1967 250 6 cyl that i want to swap with the 235.will this be possable??

Answer
HI WES,, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE TIME, MONEY, AND PATIENCE..I THINK YOU WILL NEED TO BUY A ADAPTER PLATE FOR THE TRANSMSSION HOUSING TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN. AS FAR AS THE ENGINE MOUNTS GO I THINK YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO WELD A MOUNT TO THE OLDER TO TRUCK TO MAKE THIS WORK..YOU NEED TO GET EITHER ON LINE OR GET A HEMMINGS MAGAZINE AND GO TO THE OLD CHEVY TRUCK SECTION AND MAKE SOME CALLS ON WHAT IS NEEDED..I AM SURE THEY MORE THEN LIKELY HAVE ALL OF THE THINGS YOU NEED...GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS