Chevrolet Repair/fule problem

im workin on a 96 g 30 and it wont run on its own cold. It surges. The throttle body shoots extra shot of fule every couple seconds. Im baffeled. I put new plugs in new o2 sensor new CTS and a diferent 2
TPS and MAP sensors what else should i look for. My freind needs his van monday for work so i haveless than a day to fix. Also its a 96 but has obd 1 not obd2 conector so scanning is a /!!#  vin * 1GCGG35K6TF1O3432   and did i say im computer retard. Im doin this over my phone. So if u can post on the expert site also i may see it sooner. Thank you for your time. Carl

Dirty fuel filter or injecters thats all i can think of my c10 did the same the screen filter on my sending unit was getting very cloog because of dirty gas i had to remove the screen completly i go threw filters even after cleaning tank and everything but i had no other problems

Chevrolet Repair

Any question not the best with diesal but great with all gas vehicles

10 years restoring and working on all types of makes and models foreign and demestic

Marine corps. Mechanic 8 years