Chevrolet Repair/GM block number

Question
Hey there, I have been searching to internet and calling people and asking them what what motor do I have? On the block below the head on the left side there is a stamp, it reads: K11 28 CNR If you could help me figure out what I have, I would greatly appreciate it. It has stumped everyone.

Answer
HI NATHAN, I NEED TO KNOW THE NUMBER ON THE PASS SIDE IN FRONT OF THE CYLINDER HEAD,ALSO THE NUMBER ON THE SIDE OF THE DRIVERS SIDE OF ENG BLOCK NEXT TO THE OIL FILTER HOUSING. THIS NUMBER WILL RUN VERTICAL..GET ME THESE NUMBERS AND I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL YOU MORE. ALSO I DID NOT CK ON THE NUMBERS YOU GAVE ME UNTILL I HAVE THEM ALL..GET BACK TO ME, AND HANG TIGHT THIS MAY TAKE ME A LTTLE BIT TO GET THE CORRECT INFO FOR YOU..I WORK WITH A CHEVY DEALER EVERYDAY...GOOD LUCK TOM...  

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS