Chevrolet Repair/please help

Question
i have a 1997 geo prizm i have no spark replaced distributor an ignitor what am i missing  i still have no spark is there a relay that would cause this if so witch one an or what else could it be

Answer
HI JOSH,,WELL THERE ARE A FEW THINGS TO CK,CK THE IGNITION FUSE AND SWITCH THE IGNITION RELAY IN THE MAIN FUSE BOX UNDER HOOD WITH ANOTHER RELAY OF THE SAME STYLE. SEE IF THIS STARTS AFTER CHANGING THE RELAY OR AFTER FUSES CHECK. NEXT QUESTION FOR YOU,, DID THIS NEW DISTRIBUTOR COME WITH A NEW COIL ??? COILS ARE COMMON FAILURE OF THESE ENGINES. THERE IS A OHM TEST FOR THIS IF YOU NEED IT.. DID IT COME WITH A NEW ROTOR ?? SOMETIMES THESE ROTORS WILL BURN OUT ON THE UNDER SIDE AND GROUND OUT TO THE DIST HOUSING,CK THIS AS WELL. IF THIS DOES NOT HELP GET YOURSELF A TEST LIGHT AND CK FOR POWER GOING INTO THE DIST AND OR COIL,SEE IF YOU HAVE 12 VOLTS WHEN KEY IS ON AND CRANKING. IF NO POWER HERE YOU EITHER HAVE WIRING PROBLEMS OR POSSIBLE BAD IGNITION SWITCH..IF YOU TURN THE KEY ON DOES ALL OF THE OTHER SYSTEMS WORK AS IT SHOULD,LIKE WIPERS,TURN SIGNALS AND SO ON. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND AND GET BACK TO ME....TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS