Chevrolet Repair/after warm up / starts as if it's all chocked up

Question
1995 camero 3.4 V6
when I first start it ,it runs fine. after it warms up it doesn't want to start. it will start and stall a few times and finally start but will spit and sputter until I rev it up a few times. almost seems like its all chocked up. I've changed the plugs, wires, throttle pos sensor, both temp sensors, gas filter. both o sensors. I'm starting to suspect the coils. or the ecm. help!!!!
(wheres the electronic spark control module)?

Answer
HI JOE I DO NOT FEEL THE PROBLEM IS IN THE MODULE. THIS SOUNDS LIKE A BAD MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR OR MAP SENSOR PROBLEM OR VERY POSSIBLE COOLANT TEMP SENSOR IS FAULTY..I WOULD SUGGEST GETTING THIS COMPUTER SCANNED FOR LIVE DATA NOT [TROUBLE CODES]WE WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE COMPUTER IS SEEING THE COOOLANT TEMP AT WHEN THIS IS WARMED UP..IF IT THINKS IT IS ALWAYS COLD, THIS WOULD CAUSE THE ENGINE TO FLOOD. I KNOW YOU SAID YOU REPLACED THIS SENSOR BUT WHAT IS THE COMPUTER SEEING THIS VALUE AT?? THIS UIS WHAT WE WANT TO KNOW..  BUT LETS SAY THE COMPUTER TEMP SENSOR IS READING OK..UNPLUG THE MASS AIR FLOW OR MAP SENSOR AND SEE IF THIS RUNS BETTER THIS WAY..IT WILL NOT RUN PERFECT BUT BETTER. IF SO THE SENSOR IS BAD..I DO NOT KNOW WHICH SENSOR THE ENG USED EITHER MAP OR MASS AIR FLOW. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND AND GET BACK TO ME..GOOD LUCK TOM....

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS