Chevrolet Repair/water pump housing 01 malibu

Question
How do I change the water pump housing? Bolt head broke and stud is stuck in housing...:(

Answer
HI TONY,, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT ENGINE THIS HAS ???I WILL SHOOT THIS OUT TO YOU HOWEVER,, IS THERE ANY PART OF THE STUD STICKING OUT OF THE HOUSING OR DID IT BREAK FLUSH WITH THE HOUSING ??? THEY DO MAKE ANGLE DRILLS FOR THIS WITH SMALL BITS TO GET ON THIS AND DRILL IT OUT AND THEN YOU CAN TAP THE HOLE WITH NEW THREADS.... ALSO IF YOU USE SILICONE SEALER YOU MAY GET BY WITHOUT NEEDING TO REMOVE THIS BROKEN BOLT. THIS SILICONE SEALER WORKS VERY WELL..LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE INFO,,,,TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS