Chevrolet Repair/1995 chevy blazer

Question
I did check the engine oil after all this and it was overfull. Ill probably change the oil tomorrow at school. Hopefully this will solve my problem. Thank you so much for all the help. I don't know what I would have done without your help.
Thanks
Frank

Answer
HI FRANK AGAIN,YES YOU WOULD BE CORRECT IN YOUR THINKING. IF THE OIL IS OVERFILLED IT WILL CAUSE WHAT IS GOING ON FOR SURE,RUNNING ROUGH,SMOKING AND ON AND ON...I DID NOT THINK TO ASK YOU IF THIS ENG HAD ALOT OF FUEL IN THE OIL..I SHOULD OF..AFTER YOU CHANGE THE OIL IT MAY SMOKE FOR A FEW MILES BUT WILL STOP..THIS MAY OF HARMED YOUR CONVERTOR BUT ONLY TIME WILL TELL.
ALSO WOULD YOU MIND RATING MY ANSWERS THIS WILL HELP ME WITH THIS ALL EXPERTS....THANK YOU IN ADVANCE..YOUR FRIEND TOM...ALSO LET ME KNOW HOW THIS WORKS OUT FOR YOU !!!!!

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS