Chevrolet Repair/97 Chevrolet Monte Carlo

Question
QUESTION: their wire harness for the tail light problem and other wire harness problem and last week had been having transmission failures this weekend and the engine had failure. yesterday it force to be towed  because of lost power

ANSWER: HI JEFFREY,WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION ??? I DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT !!!!! GET BACK TO ME..TOM

QUESTION: the car started with a back light grounding problem he took it to get it fixed and they fixed that now last week it started to have transmission problem and then yesterday it wouldnt start it ha a motor problem how do you go around to find out through the computer

Answer
HI JEFFREY, IF I READ YOUR QUESTION CORRECT,YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW TO SCAN THE PCM [COMPUTER] FOR ANY TROUBLE CODES. YOU NEED TO GET A SCAN TOOL AND SCAN THE PCM WHICH WILL TELL YOU WHAT THE CODES ARE IN THE SYSTEM.IF ANY !!YOU CAN GO TO A SHOP AND HAVE THEM SCAN IT OR TO A PART STORE IN YOUR TOWN THEY WILL SCAN IT FOR FREE. BUT IF THE CAR WILL NOT START THIS IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU..ARE YOU SAYING THAT IT NOW HAS A ENGINE PROBLEM ???  [[YOU SAY IT HA A MOTOR PROBLEM ??? ]]  IF THIS WILL NOT START YOU NEED TO FIND OUT IF IT IS FUEL OR IGNITION FAILURE..GET BACK TO ME WHEN YOU KNOW IF IT IS A FUEL OR IGNITION PROBELM,,OR IF YOU NEED MY HELP IN FINDING OUT HOW TO CK THIS...TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS