Chevrolet Repair/Brake lights and turn signals on a Chevy HHR.

Question
The brake lights and turn signals on my 2010 Chevy HHR went out at the same time, could this be something as simple as a fuse? I can't find a fuse in either fuse box thats marked brake lights or turn signal.

Answer
GOOD MORNING JOHN,YES THIS COULD BE RELATED TO A FUSE FAULT...WOULD SUGGEST TURNING THE KEY ON AND CK ALL THE FUSES UNDER THE HOOD AND UNDER DASH..USE A TEST LIGHT ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FUSE OR USE A VOLT METER TO CK FOR POWER..ANY DEAD FUSE ON ONE SIDE IS BAD.SOMETIMES THEY ARE NOT MARKED AS SUCH  A WAY THAT YOU WOULD KNOW. YOU COULD LOOK IN YOUR OWNERS MANUAL FOR THE LOCATION AS WELL. HAVE YOU PUT ANYTHING NEW IN YOUR CAR SUCH AS CELL PHONE CHARGER,GPS ETC. ANYTHING COULD OVER TAX THAT CIRCUIT TO POP A FUSE...LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES,,,TOM  

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS