Chevrolet Repair/Right turn signal

Question
I have a Chevy Cavalier 2005.  The right turn signal is flashing fast which in the past has meant that the right rear turn signal has burnt out.  However, both the front and back signals are working.  The right signal indicator on the dash is staying lit solidly when the car is turned on whether I'm using the signal or not.  Nothing seems to be wrong with the left.

Answer
GOOD MORNING CONNIE, THIS SOUNDS LIKE A GROUND PROBLEM IN ONE OF YOUR LIGHT SOCKETS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF COURSE..WHAT I WOULD LIKE YOU TO DO IS TURN YOUR 4 WAY FLASHERS ON AND GET OUT OF YOUR CAR AND LOOK AT THE FRONT AND REAR BULBS THAT ARE FLASHING,NOW COMPARE THE LEFT AND THE RIGHT BULB CANDLE POWER I THINK YOU WILL FIND ONE OF THE BULBS IN THE RIGHT FRONT OR REAR IS NOT AS BRIGHT AS THE ONE ON THE LEFT SIDE. IF SO THE GROUND IN THE SOCKET THAT IS NOT BRIGHT IS THE PROBLEM..YOU COULD TRY TO CLEAN THE SOCKET OUT OR REPLACE THE ENTIRE SOCKET ASSEMBLY.. MAKE SURE WHEN YOU CLEAN THE SOCKET, IF YOU DO,,  TURN OFF THE KEY OR YOU MAY BLOW THE FUSE WHILE TRYING TO CLEAN IT..ALSO IF THE SOCKET LOOKS GOOD REPLACE THAT BULB BEFORE REPLACING THE SOCKET.IT COULD JUST BE A BAD BULB..LET ME KNOW HOW HIS GOES. GOOD LUCK TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS