Chevrolet Repair/Car dies going up hill..!

Question
I have a 2008 chevy malibu LTZ with a 2.4 4 cyl engine. It drives fine on flat surfaces but any incline and it bogs down almost immediately. In some instances it has reduced power and gives me a "engine power reduced" message. Ive had the codes read multiple times with them saying "multiple/random misfires". We've changed the spark plugs, upstream O2 sensor, mass air flow sensor, throttle body/throttle position sensor, air filter and added injector cleaner to the gas multiple times. Nothing has fixed it. What else could it be? I need your help! Thanks.

Answer
HI CHRISS,IF YOU HAVE HAD MULTIPLE ENG MISFIRE CODES AND RANDOM MISFIRE CODES I WOULD BE LOOKING INTO THE COILS. THIS HAPPENS GOING UP A HILL BECAUSE THERE IS A BIGGER LOAD ON THE ENGINE...A REPAIR SHOP WITH A GOOD SCAN TOOL SHOULD BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THE LIVE DATE,NOT CODES. [FREEZE FRAME AND CK FOR IGN SKIP]IF THEY SEE THAT IT IS A IGNITION FAILURE I WOULD FOR SURE BE LOOKING INTO THE COILS.. IT MAY WORSEN IF IT IS DAMP OUT AS WELL. LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES..GOOD LUCK TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS