Chevrolet Repair/Chevy Blazer

Question
I am Frank with the 95 chevy blazer. I have an issue with my fuel system. I have spark to all my cylinders but i dont know i im getting fuel to number 3 or 1 is there an easy way to tell or do i have to replace the spider injectors?

Answer
HI FRANK,I WILL ASSUME YOU HAVE A SKIP ON CYLINDER  # 3 OR 1 ???  FIRSTS THINGS FIRST,START IT UP AND PULL OUT 1 IGNITION WIRE OFF THE DIST CAP ONE AT A TIME,WHEN THERE IS NO CHANGE IN THE RPM YOU FOUND A DEAD CYLINDER..ONCE YOU FIND THE DEAD CYLINDER OR CYLINDERS REMOVE THAT SPARK PLUG, CK IT MAKE SURE IT IS OK. ALSO CK THE DIST-CAP MAKE SURE IT IS OK. AS LONG AS THERE IS GOOD SPARK TO THE SPARK PLUG IT IS GOOD.. IF OK,, CK COMPRESSION IN THAT CYLINDER OR CYLINDER'S IF IT IS GOOD [LIKE 125 LBS OR BETTER THEN THE ONLY THING LEFT IS A FAULTY INJECTOR..REPLACE THE SPYDER..A VACUUM LEAK WOULD ALSO CAUSE A SKIP BUT NOT UNDER LOAD [OFF IDLE]A STUCK OPEN EGR VALVE WILL ALSO CAUSE POOR RUNNING AT IDLE..MAKE SURE THE EGR VALVE PINTLE IS CLOSED AT IDLE.. LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES AND GET BACK TO ME IF NEEDED..GOOD LUCK,,, TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS