Chevrolet Repair/Turn signal

Question
QUESTION: My left turn signal sticks on. How difficult is this repair?

ANSWER: HI WILL, COULD YOU GIVE ME A LITTLE MORE TO GO ON OTHER THEN THIS QUESTION. COME ON,,, I CANT READ YOUR MIND..WHAT YEAR IS THE CAR MAKE MODEL, ETC..LET ME KNOW,,,TOM

QUESTION: Sorry early morning late night. 1994 Silverado 1500 350 automatic extended cab. Left turn signal stick on  the right turn signal is working fine.

Answer
HI WILL,, WELL I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD TIME ANYWAY !!!!YOU MEAN LATE NIGHT,,EARLY MORNING!!!! WHEN YOU SAY IT STICKS ON I WILL ASSUME YOU MEAN THE TURN SIGNAL STALK ON THE STEERING COLUMN DOES NOT RETURN TO OFF POSITION. CORRECT ?? IF THIS IS IT,, THE TURN SIGNAL CANCELLER IN THE COLUMN WILL NEED TO BE REPLACED. TAKE A TRIP TO YOUR CHEVY STORE AND GET A NEW SWITCH.. PULL THE STEERING WHEEL AND REPLACE THE SWITCH. AIR BAG WILL NEED TO BE REMOVED. REMOVE THE NEG POST AT THE BATTERY FIRST..BE SAFE. IF YOU NEED INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO DO THIS GET A CHEVY MANUAL OR CK GOOGLE...LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED MORE INFO..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS