Chevrolet Repair/Conversion van fuse box feed

Question
QUESTION: Have a 200 Chevy Express with an explorer conversion. I have lost all power to the conversion fuss panel. Is there some kind of master fuse or fusable link that I need to check.?

ANSWER: HI MICHAEL, WELL THERE MAYBE A FEW FUSES OR LNKS TO CK ON THIS..OPEN THE HOOD AND CK FOR ANY FUSEABLE LINKS GOING TO THE FUSE BOX UNDER HOOD. ALSO CK DOWN BY THE STARTER SEE IF THEY HOOKED UP ANY LINKS BY THE MAIN TERMINAL ON THE STARTER POST,[BIG RED WIRE POST] THIS IS COMMON..ALSO CK BY THE POSITVE SIDE OF THE BATTERY TERMINAL FOR ANY IN LINE FUSES...MAKE SURE YOU ALSO CK ALL THE FUSES IN THE VAN UNDER THE LEFT OF STEERING COLUMN...THIS IS A HARD QUESTION BECAUSE ALL CONVERSION COMPANY'S HAVE THERE OWN WAY OF DOING THINGS....IF NOTHING IS FOUND I WHAT I SAID ABOVE YOU WILL NEED TO TRACE THE POWER SUPPLY WIRE TO THE CONVERSION PANEL AND GO FROM THERE. SORRY I CANT BE OF MORE HELP. BUT THIS IS ONE OF THOSE JOBS THAT WOULD REQUIRE HANDS ON..GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM...

QUESTION: I called the conversion company and they said they use a power source given to them by Chevy.

Answer
HI MIKE, DID THEY GIVE YOU A CLUE IS TO WHERE THEY GOT THE POWER SUPPLY FROM ???? THIS WOULD BE VERY HELPFUL. BECUASE IF NOT YOU WILL NEED TO TRACE THE POWER SUPPLY WIRE OUT OF THE PANEL AND SEE WHERE IT GETS POWER FROM !!!!OTHER THEN THE AREA'S THAT I SAID ABOVE IS MY ONLY GUESS AS TO WHERE THEY GET IT FROM. LET ME KNOW,,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS