Chevrolet Repair/2003 Cehvy Venture LT

Question
I recently replaced a cylinder head on a 2003 Chevrolet venture. Got everything off then back on and hooked up and now it wont start. Seems like its getting gas and the engine cranks but it just sort of kathumps around and not start. Any ideas what could be causing this. Ive tried starter fluid and making sure the spark pluk cables were right and everything was hooked up properly. Aside from taking it all apart again and starting over any ideas?

Answer
HI JAROME, WITH IS TOUGH WITHOUT BEING THERE TO HAVE HANDS ON...MAKE SURE EVERYTHING IS HOOKED BACK UP CORRECTLY...SUCH AS THE MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR ETC...CK FOR GOOD SPARK. I DO NOT FEEL YOU WILL NEED TO TAKE THIS APART AGAIN..SOUNDS LIKE SOMETHING WAS NOT HOOKED BACK UP, OR MAYBE A WIRE IS PINCHED. SORRY I CAN NOT BE OF MORE HELP BUT THIS IS HARD TO SAY WITHOUT LOOKING AT IT. YOUR NEXT OPTION IS TO HOOK UP A SCAN TOOL AND WATCH THE DATA SCREEN TO SEE WHAT IS OR IS NOT SHOWING SIGNS OF A SIGNAL.... CK IT OVER AND LET ME KNOW IF I CAN BE OF MORE HELP.... GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS