Chevrolet Repair/Electrical question on 2005 Trailblazer EXT

Question
I have a 2005 Chevy Trailblazer EXT.  It has heated seats.  For some reason the passenger side seat turns on all by itself everytime I start the engine.  We have to then turn it off and it will stay off until the next time the engine is turned off and then back on.  Any ideas?  Also, We hardly ever use the heated seats so in lieu of tearing apart the wiring to try to find the problem, I would like to just remove a connector or a fuse to eliminate the heated seats altogther.  Any idea where I can find either one?  Thanks.

Answer
HI DOUG, THIS COULD BE A FAULTY SWITCH OR BCM. BUT TO STOP THIS FROM HAPPENING REACH UNDER THE SEAT AND PULL THE WIRE CONNECTOR OFF OF THE BOTTOM PART OF THE HEATER OF THE SEAT...YOU  MAY NEED TO UNBOLT THE SEAT FROM THE FLOOR TO REACH THIS CONNECTOR. 4 BOLTS IS ALL...JUST LOOK FOR THE CONNECTOR GOING UP INTO THE SEAT PORTION.THE FUSE WILL CONTROL OTHER OPTIONS...HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND GOOD LUCK,,,TOM

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS