Chevrolet Repair/gmc sierra 94 left signal light stuck when pressing brake

Question
QUESTION: Hi again I have a 94 GMC sierra 5.7 v8 4x4 and well I think I might have an electrical problem because my turn signals don't work properly, like when I put the left signal light and I'm not pressing the brake it works fine but as soon as I press it, it gets stuck I mean it doesnt blink its just on.I hope u can help me cuz I just got a ticket for that and well I don't want to get another one

ANSWER: HI FIDEL, TURN YOUR FOUR WAY FLASHERS ON AND WALK AROUND THE TRUCK LOOKING AT ALL OF YOUR LIGHTS THAT ARE BLINKING. I THINK YOU WILL FIND THE LEFT SIGNAL BULB IS NOT AS BRIGHT AS THE OTHERS OR SHORTING OUT. THIS COULD BE A BULB PROBLEM THE FILIMENT COULD BE TOUCHING THE OTHER FILIMENT IN THE BULD WHICH COULD CAUSE THIS..OR THE PRINTED CIRCUIT THAT HOUSES THE BULBS COULD BE BAD. SO LOOK AT THE BULB OR JUST REPLACE IT. IF THIS DOES NOT CURE THE PROBLEM I SUSPECT THE PRIT CIRCUIT.THIS IS COMMON ON THESE TRUCKS.LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU FIND.GOOD LUCK,,, TOM..

QUESTION: Hi tom thanks for answering my question right away, I did what u said But all the lights look fime , what I did notice was that my temperature gauge just went dead from the left side to the right side, Idk if that is normal but I still think I might have a short somewhere don't u think

Answer
HI FIDEL, WELL IF YOU DO, THOSE TWO PROBLEMS ARE NOT RELATED..JUST FOR A TEST CAN YOU REMOVE THE RIGHT REAR TAIL LIGHT LENS CIRCUIT BOARD AND PUT IT IN THE LEFT SIDE JUST AS A TEST. IF IT WORKS LIKE THIS I THE BOARD IS BAD..TIME FOR ANEW BOARD FOR THE LEFT SIDE..I DO NOT KNOW IF THE PLUGS ARE INTERCHANGABLE..CK IT OUT AND SEE.OR IF YOU HAVE A TEST LIGHT YOU COULD CK FOR POWER COMING TO THE PRINTED CIRCUIT.CK FOR THE LEFT SIGNAL LIGHT AND BRAKE LIGHT.BOTH WIRE SHOULD HAVE POWER TO THEM WHEN THSES LIGHT ARE ON..IF SO THE PRINTED CIRCUIT IS BAD.....SO FOR THE TEMP GAUGE YOU ARE SAYING IT WENT ALL THE WAY TO HOT AND BARRIED ITSELF INTO THE GAUGES END. LET ME KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS GAUGE PROBLEM. HOT AND COLD SIDE OF IT.I MAY HAVE YOU UNPLUG THE COOLANT TEMP SENSOR AND SEE WHAT THE GAUGE DOES THEN..POSSIBLE THE SENSOR IS BAD AND SHORTING OUT WHICH WOULD MOVE THE GAUGE ALL THE WAY TO HOT...UNPLUGGING IT SHOULD STAY ON COLD.....
ALSO HOW DID YOU MAKE OUT WITH YOUR 4 WD DRIVE PROBLEM... GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS