Chevrolet Repair/1991 1500 chevy truck stalls

Question
I have a 1991 chevy truck that just started  stalling out after i changed rotor cap dist cap &          control module.   i have sense changed out fuel filter fuel pump relay

Answer
HI WILLIAM, I AM CONFUSED,,WHY DID YOU REPLACE THESE PARTS IN THE FIRST PLACE ???? IF THE ENG WAS RUNNING OK ???? IF THIS IS THE CASE I WOULD MAKE SURE THE CAP IS INSTALLED CORRECTLY AND THE IGNITION WIRES..GIVE ME SOME MORE TO GO ON HERE. WHEN IT STALLS DOES IT RESTART OR NO ??? WHEN IT IS RUNNING DOES IT RUN GOOD OR IS THE ENG SKIPPING.LIKE A DEAD CYLINDER. GET BACK TO ME,,,TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS