Chevrolet Repair/86corvette clutch master & slave cylinder

Question
lately I'm having to replace the clutch master cylinder and slave almost every 3 months.I'm not not buying the cheap parts.Any help would be appriciated.

Answer
HI WALTER, ARE YOU REPLACING THEM BECAUSE THEY START LEAKING OR THEY JUST STOP WORKING ? I CAN NOT SAY IT IS BECAUSE OF CONTAMINATED FLUID. YOU NEED TO BLEED THESE THINGS OUT SO I WILL ASSUME THE FLUID IS NEW.. WHEN YOU SAY YOU ARE GETTING GOOD UNITS ARE THEY DELCO GM OR IS THIS FROM LIKE PEP BOYS OR A PART STORE WITH BRAND X PART NAMES ???IF THEY ARE DELCO PARTS THERE ARE ONLY A FEW  THINGS THAT I CAN THINK OF THAT WOULD CAUSE A PROBLEM LIKE THIS, CONTAMINATED FLUID, A BAD PRESSURE PLATE OR THROW OUT BEARING STICKING ON TRANSMISSION SHAFT,CAUSING A LOT OF PRESSURE BUILDING UP IN THE HYDRAULIC PARTS. THIS WILL CAUSE EARLY FAILURE...WHEN YOUR NEW PARTS ARE  FIRST INSTALLED DOES THE CLUTCH PEDAL FEEL NORMAL OR STICKY AND GRABBY ?? IS THE PEDAL HARDER THEN IT USED TO BE ??  IF SO I THINK YOU BETTER REMOVE THE TRANSMISSION AND DO A GOOD DIAGNOSES OF THE CLUTCH ASSEMBLY. I THINK YOU WILL FIND THE PROBLEM. I KNOW THAT IS NOT FUN. BUT YOU GOTTA GET TO THE BOTTOM OF IT.. LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES OR IF YOU NEED TO ASK MORE QUESTIONS AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,,TOM  

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS