Chevrolet Repair/luxury

Question
I'd like to upgrade to a luxury car.
Maybe a used one.  Maybe an older one.  I'd like to try luxury
for a change.
  Lexus, Cad, Infinity, Audi,etc etc  Mercedes

What would you do if you were me?

Thanks          Dick

Answer
HI DICK,,WELL THIS IS A VERY UNUSUAL QUESTION FOR ME,, I AM THE GUY THAT TRY'S TO FIX THINGS.. BUT I WILL TRY TO BE HONEST AS I CAN WITH THIS ONE,NOT THAT I AM NOT HONEST, BUT I AM A CHEVY GUY TOP TO BOTTOM, SO I HAVE TO TRY TO PUT THAT ASIDE FOR NOW..........I WILL LIST THEM AS I SEE THEM..
LEXUS # 1
TOYOTA # 1 A
INFINITY # 2
CAD # 3
MERCEDES # 4
AUDI # 5
I BELIEVE THAT THIS IS MY BEST CHOICE BECAUSE OF WHAT I SEE AT WORK..I COULD GO ON AND ON ABOUT MERCEDES AND AUDI ...PEOPLE THINK THEY ARE A GREAT CAR,,TRUST ME THEY ARE NOT..ALL THEY ARE IS MONEY PITS..THEY ARE BLOWING APART AT ALARMING RATES,WITH FEW MILES ON THEM...HOPE THIS HELPS YOU,,, I AM SURPRISED YOU ASKED ME THIS. YOU MUST HAVE A LOT OF FAITH IN ME...LOL.....GOOD LUCK TO WHAT EVER YOU GET...TOM..

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS