Chevrolet Repair/Codes

Question
Hi again thanks for all the help on the caddy. My dad actually installed 10 gauge wiring like you had said. He did this before I even asked the question. He connected it to a light switch he had laying around so it works great. He is wanting to put a dimmer switch in to control the speed so he is going to go try it. Now my new question. On the 2006 Chevy SSR I know this is more up your ally because you do Chevys. His abs light keeps coming on and off. So I bought a good scanner so here are the codes. ABS code as followed C0265, C0291, and C0298. What are these and how can I fix them. Thanks for all your time and help.

Answer
HI SEAN CODES ARE AS FOLLOWS.  CO 265 BRAKE CONTROL MODULE. [EBCM] MOTOR RELAY CIRCUIT FAULT.CO291 DATA LINK MALFUNCTION CONTROL CO 298 POWER CONTROL MODULE MALFUNCTION..THIS CAR MAY HAVE A FAULTY BRAKE CONTROL MODULE WITH THESE CODES OR THERE IS A DATA PROBLEM FROM PCM TO THE BRAKE MODULE..THIS IS GOING TO HAVE TO BE DIAGNOSED BY A SHOP WITH A SCAN TOOL THAT CAN READ DATA....LIKE A GM TECH 2 TOOL..THIS IS SOMETHING THAT I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH OVER THE WEB...THIS IS HANDS ON DIAGNOSTIC TIME..SORRY....GOOD LUCK LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS