Chevrolet Repair/hesitstion on acceleration when warm

Question
When my 1994 chevy s10 blazer with a 4.3 vortec engine starts it runs fine. When i drive a few miles it starts hesitating on aceleration. It is't displaying any code. When its cold its fine.

Answer
HI KEVIN,,WELL THE FIRST THING I WOULD DO IS GET THE FUEL PRESSURE CHECKED..YOU WANT ABOUT 40 TO 50 LBS WHEN RUNNING. IF LOWER THEN THESE SPECS,PLUGGED FUEL FILTER OR BAD FUEL PUMP..IF ALL THIS LOOKS OK POSSIBLE BAD MAP OR MASS AIR FLOW SENSOR...HAVE YOU CHECKED THE AIR FILTER ON THIS LATELY ??? A PLUGGED FILTER CAN CAUSE THIS AS WELL..IF ALL OF THIS LOOKS OK THEN MY NEXT CHOICE WOULD BE TO GET THIS TRUCK ON A SCAN TOOL AND RUN A DATA TEST ON ALL OF THE SENSORS.NOT A CODE CK BUT DATA SCAN...INCLUDING OXYGEN SENSORS...LET ME KNOW HOW THIS GOES AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,TOM....

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS