Chevrolet Repair/Light problems

Question
Hi tom. First off I hope that you had a great Christmas and new year. I know that you're more of a GM kinda guy but my issue is with my step daughters 95 honda accord. When the headlights are off the blinkers and marker lights work fine but when I click it from park lights to head lights they kinda go haywire. I checked the harness and it looks good, all the bulbs ok. I'm kinda thinking it might be in the module in the steering column but I wanted to check with you before I tear into it if it's a waste of time. I hate this car and I wanna smash it but she won't let me. Lol.

Answer
HI CHRIS, THIS TO ME SOUNDS LIKE THE MUTI-FUNCTION SWITCH..THIS IS THE STALK THAT YOU TURN ON THE HEADLIGHTS WITH..TO GET AT THIS JUST REMOVE THE UPPER AND LOWER HALFS OF THE STEERING COLUMN,[3 OR 4 SCREWS UNDER THE LOWER SECTION WILL REMOVE THESE HALFS] THIS IS UNDER THE STEERING WHEEL..YOU DO NOT NEED TO PULL THE WHEEL FOR THIS..ONCE THE HALFS ARE OFF THE SWITCH IS RIGHT THERE HELD ON BY A FEW SCREWS..I HAVE REPLACED MANY OF THESE SWITCHES..IF YOU ARE SURE THAT ALL THE LIGHTS,SOCKETS AND GROUNDS ARE OK THEN I HAVE TO ASSUME IT IS THE MULTI-FUNCTION SWITCH...THERE IS NO MODULE FOR THIS..HOPE THIS HELPS YOU AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU,,,SIR...

Chevrolet Repair

TOM SHEETS