Chevrolet Repair/2000 chevy tahoe limited 350 5.7

White smoke comes out,in two sparkplus presue is low n has gas or oil on them moto shakes n has a lightly clicking sound n motor also lost a lil. Power but over all runs good still why and i cant seem to find anyone to help me out they jst say u need new motor

It is hard to figure all of what your saying.From what I can figure it needs at simplest the heads to be taken off and corrected then back together with new head gaskets. The heads need to be accurately made strait . Made flat. The heads must be okay -the valves work right and they do not leak also. Good Luck Amigo

Chevrolet Repair

Daniel Ostrowski

Any questions pertaining to Alignment, brakes, emissions systems, major engine repair foreign and domestic, performance and the not so common questions such as the chemistry related to emissions, What scavenging is, piston offset, purpose of harmonic balancer etc.

troubleshooting mechanicle failures. Differential repair, electrical systems, disc and drum brakes {all}.Major repair all aspects of a vehicle except paint and upholstery.

Protech 4 way [thrust angle alignment]certificate.bear smog license program certificate. Protech brake certificate.