Chevrolet Repair/1999 tahoe pump

other than on fuel pump how do you know if you need rfi pump

What do you mean. I am trying to understand ; other than when a fuel pump has  RFI, how does one know if he needs a fuel pump with the RFI on it? Does your radio have static ? The two things that can cause this more than most other components on your Tahoe are 1) spark plug wires. 2)pump RFI. If it has been a long while since you have done any maintenance on it, change the plug wires before you change the fuel pump. I would think twice at that before you R+R that pump. Is it worth the trade off?ie. cost and time to do the change vs how aggravating the buzz is.

Chevrolet Repair

Daniel Ostrowski

Any questions pertaining to Alignment, brakes, emissions systems, major engine repair foreign and domestic, performance and the not so common questions such as the chemistry related to emissions, What scavenging is, piston offset, purpose of harmonic balancer etc.

troubleshooting mechanicle failures. Differential repair, electrical systems, disc and drum brakes {all}.Major repair all aspects of a vehicle except paint and upholstery.

Protech 4 way [thrust angle alignment]certificate.bear smog license program certificate. Protech brake certificate.