Chevrolet Repair/1999 tahoe pump

Question
other than on fuel pump how do you know if you need rfi pump

Answer
What do you mean. I am trying to understand ; other than when a fuel pump has  RFI, how does one know if he needs a fuel pump with the RFI on it? Does your radio have static ? The two things that can cause this more than most other components on your Tahoe are 1) spark plug wires. 2)pump RFI. If it has been a long while since you have done any maintenance on it, change the plug wires before you change the fuel pump. I would think twice at that before you R+R that pump. Is it worth the trade off?ie. cost and time to do the change vs how aggravating the buzz is.

Chevrolet Repair

Daniel Ostrowski